Hello to all of our PPVC family and friends. We would like to update you on the current protocol we have implemented in order to continue to meet the needs of our clients and their beloved pets. As of today, no restrictions on veterinary practices have been established via Executive Order, but our dedication to public health dictates that we make changes to benefit our community. We are open for business during our regular hours. We will continue to help in any way that we can. The health and safety of our clients, patients, employees, and community are very important to us! We ask for your patience and understanding as we make adjustments to responsibly meet the needs of our dedicated staff and the ongoing needs of our precious animal patients.
Until further notice, we will be using car-side service. Please help us protect the health and safety of everyone by following this recommended procedure:
1. Please call us (269-657-3114) when you arrive in our parking lot.
2. If you have medications/food to pick up from the front desk we will take payment over the phone and deliver to your car.
3. If you have an appointment, we will have a team member obtain a brief history by telephone or through the passenger side window in order to maintain social distancing.
4. Please make sure your pet is in a secure carrier or on a secure leash!
5. Our PPVC team member will then bring your pet into our clinic for a physical examination. As always, we will try to make it as minimally stressful as possible for your pet!
6. We will call you to discuss all findings and detail all recommendations and costs as part of a recommended treatment plan.
7. We will perform the services that you approve and bring your pet directly back to your car.
8. Payment will be collected by telephone. If you are not able to pay with a credit card over the phone, we will take precautions to collect your cash or check payment.
As always, we welcome your questions and feedback. We are all in this together!